A Community Remembers
Seventeen years ago today, Gainesville residents were in a state of panic. A killer was on the loose. He had already murdered three college students by August 26th. Danny Rolling killed roomates Christina Powell and Sonja Larson on August 24th, 1990, in their Williamsburg Village Apartment. Just a day later, Christa Hoyt was murdered in her duplex in Southwest Gainesville. Then, on August 27th, Rolling killed Tracy Paules and Manny Taboada in their Gatorwood Apartment. Rolling was executed last October for killing the five students.
On this seventeenth anniversary, a community remembers the lives lost. Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News.
- Community Gathers to Remember Charlie & Braden Powell
- Remembering Heather & Kira Radcliffe
- Williston Police Remember A Fallen Officer
- High Springs Police Chief Remembered
- Remembering Josh Barton
- Remembering Curtis and Dante One Year Later
- Alex Coppock and Richard Jaggers Remembered This Weekend
- Remembering Fallen University of Florida Student
- Airport Accident Victim Remembered
- Owner of Ocala Elite Remembered