Recycling Centers Code Enforcement
They came to dump their trash but were forced to turn around because the doors were closed at the recycling center. The centers are closed Sunday, Monday, and Thursday and people are upset. On the days the centers were closed some even tossed their trash on the ground in big piles, but code enforcement isn't taking this violation lightly.
Marion County Code Enforcement's Nathan Bogart says, "The initial citation is $58, their info is stored, and if we find them again the second violation is $258and the third is $508."
Code Enforcement officers are investigating trash illegally left behind and are making calls and visits to violators. What may be a breath of fresh air to some is that the recycling centers days and hours will be re-evalutated in six months. For now, the days are Tuesdays, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Code Enforcement Officials Take More Proactive Approach Following Drowning
- Code Enforcement Training
- Man Charged for Recycling Center Burglary
- Committee is Proposing Changes to Alachua County's School Dress Code
- Recycling Center Hours
- Marion County has More to Recycle
- Break in at Ocala Recycling Center- Fourth Time This Year
- Curbside Recycling for Ocalans
- Curb- Side Recycling Coming to Ocala
- Alachua County School Board Will Vote on Dress Code