Recycling Centers Code Enforcement
They came to dump their trash but were forced to turn around because the doors were closed at the recycling center. The centers are closed Sunday, Monday, and Thursday and people are upset. On the days the centers were closed some even tossed their trash on the ground in big piles, but code enforcement isn't taking this violation lightly.
Marion County Code Enforcement's Nathan Bogart says, "The initial citation is $58, their info is stored, and if we find them again the second violation is $258and the third is $508."
Code Enforcement officers are investigating trash illegally left behind and are making calls and visits to violators. What may be a breath of fresh air to some is that the recycling centers days and hours will be re-evalutated in six months. For now, the days are Tuesdays, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Code Enforcement Training
- Code Enforcement Officials Take More Proactive Approach Following Drowning
- Man Charged for Recycling Center Burglary
- Committee is Proposing Changes to Alachua County's School Dress Code
- School Dress Code
- Szechuan Panda Closed Due To Health Code Violations
- Alachua County School Board Will Vote on Dress Code
- Alachua County Dress Code Changes Approved
- Special Report: Dangerous Zip Codes
- "Dog-Gone": City Rejects "Doggy Daycare" Code