Repairing Air Conditioners
More than the temperature is rising these days. Hair salons are seeing an increase in business, people are seeing bigger electricity bills, and air conditioning technicians are seeing more work.
Technicians say temperatures over 95 degrees are more than what air conditioners are designed to handle. So if you have your air conditioner on full blast and it seems to not be working, that's why.
Franklin Scott, from Scotty's Heating and Air says, "Right now there's not a lot of problems. People just don't realize the air conditioner isn't going to keep up right now."
Technicians say you should have your air conditioner checked twice a year, in the fall and in the spring. And you should have a good filter to take the dust out of the air. If you don't, your system could get congested and that could lead to an expensive problem down the road.
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
- County Commissioners Approve Road Repairs
- Gainesville Neighborhood Offers To Pay Higher Taxes To Repair Roads
- City of Gainesville Wants to Repair Your Roof...For Free!
- Repairing Emotional Wounds: Going Back to Iraq
- Free Home Repairs, Better Quality Of Life
- Financial Pothole in Repairing Roads
- Williston Road Repairs Completed
- Free Bike Repair Station Supports Gainesville Bikers
- Community Hospital Working to Repair Reputation
- 2nd Avenue Road Repair Update