Repairing Air Conditioners
More than the temperature is rising these days. Hair salons are seeing an increase in business, people are seeing bigger electricity bills, and air conditioning technicians are seeing more work.
Technicians say temperatures over 95 degrees are more than what air conditioners are designed to handle. So if you have your air conditioner on full blast and it seems to not be working, that's why.
Franklin Scott, from Scotty's Heating and Air says, "Right now there's not a lot of problems. People just don't realize the air conditioner isn't going to keep up right now."
Technicians say you should have your air conditioner checked twice a year, in the fall and in the spring. And you should have a good filter to take the dust out of the air. If you don't, your system could get congested and that could lead to an expensive problem down the road.
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
- Air Conditioner Company Donates Equipment to Santa Fe Students
- Gainesville Neighborhood Offers To Pay Higher Taxes To Repair Roads
- City of Gainesville Wants to Repair Your Roof...For Free!
- Free Home Repairs, Better Quality Of Life
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Driveway Repair Scammers in Marion County
- Scammer in Ocala Acting as Driveway Repair Man
- High Price of Repairing Sinkholes
- Newberry Home to Undergo Sinkhole Repairs After Cavern Discovered Underneath
- Sinkhole Repairs in Newberry Home