Sheriff's Office Shakeup
Effective August 15, 2007, Captain Charles Lee is temporarily reassigned as Acting Major and Interim Jail Director, reporting to Chief Deputy David Huckstep.
Effective August 19, 2007, Captain James Troiano is transferred to the Department of the Jail as Commander of the Support Services Division, reporting to Acting Major Charles Lee.
Effective August 19, 2007, Lieutenant LeGran Hewitt, is promoted to the rank of Captain and reassigned as the Commander of the Criminal Investigations Division, reporting to Chief Deputy David Huckstep.
Effective August 19, 2007, Lieutenant David Lee is transferred to the Criminal Investigations Division in charge of the Juvenile Relations Bureau, reporting to Captain LeGran Hewitt.
Effective August 19, 2007, Lieutenant Daryl Whitworth is transferred to the Office of Professional Standards as an Inspector, reporting to Captain Keith Vermillion.
Effective August 19, 2007, Deputy Karyn O'Quinn is promoted to the rank of Sergeant and reassigned to the Patrol Division, reporting to Captain Michael Fellows.
Effective August 19, 2007, Sergeant Christopher Monk is voluntarily demoted to the rank of Deputy III reassigned as a School Resource Deputy in the Juvenile Relations Bureau, reporting to Captain LeGran Hewitt.
Effective August 19, 2007, Sergeant Keith Faulk will be transferred to the Juvenile Relations Department. He'll be the Supervisor of the Resource Deputies in the Alachua County School system.
The Lieutenant in charge of the Civil Bureau will be determined at a later date.
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Alzhemier's Bracelet Programs Keep Track of Elderly
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Lt. Jack Jacobs enters sheriff's race
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- EOG staff leaning in Darnell's favor
- Billy Woods sworn in as Marion County's 35th Sheriff
- Union County Sheriff Laid to Rest
- Newest 'Paws On Parole' Class Looking For New Homes