Kenny Chesney in Gainesville
Not only was the swamp "swamped", so was Gainesville Regional Airport.
Officials there say big games mean big business for the airport.
Fans from all over came out to see today's game, but whatever side they're rooting for, they're here and ready to cheer.
With more than two hundred private planes flying in, Airprort Officials say it gets this crowded during the big games, every year.
One special fan, the famous Country Singer, Kenny Chesney, flew in on a private jet, just for the game!
And as for Chesney's love for the Gators?
"I hope they do well ... except for today," says Chesney.
Chesney grew up in Knoxville, so he says he can't help but be a Tennessee fan.
So whether you're a Tennessee fan, a Gator fan, or a "famous" fan, all agree the game was worth the flight.
By Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News.
- My Boynton's Back- Kenny Boynton Will Return For Senior Season at UF
- Gainesville City Commissioner Wants To See Changes In East Gainesville Redevelopment
- East Gainesville Initiative Will Host One- week Camp for East Gainesville Residents
- Gainesville Charity Facing Freeze on Funding from City of Gainesville
- Buy Local Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
- Gainesville Firefighters are Trying to "Fill the Boot"
- Gainesville Fossil Trader is Arrested and Charged
- Gainesville Police Remind Drivers to Share the Road
- Trayvon Martin March Downtown Gainesville
- Gatornationals comes to Gainesville