Some local protestors believe its up to them to change the course of how America fights this war.
The day started out peacefully but that changed later on.
"Start time of noon they was a whole lot of people there, and by the time the parade actually started, the march to the west front of The Capital I would have said 150,000-200,000," says David Henderson, one of the protestors at Washington D.C.
Thats when things got a little out of hand, with some protestors pepper sprayed by police. More than 150 were arrested. Blocks away a smaller group of pro-troop demonstrators delivering their message as well.
- Publix Truth Tour Brought Protestors to Publix
- Protestors Picket for Health Care Reform
- Protestors Come Out of Their Shells
- As Neighborhood Protestors Rally, Church Plans to Add More Signs
- Protestors Picket Again at Hawthorne Medical Center
- Occupy Protestors in Court Say Cases Should Be Thrown Out
- Protestors March on the Republican National Convention
- Protestor Shouts At Famu Convocation
- Protestors Take Action After Man is Killed by Stun Gun
- Aguilar Returns Home