Are You Smarter Than a Fourth Grader?
Members of Leadership Gainesville took a mock FCAT today composed of fourth grade and tenth grade level questions.
Many of them say it wasn't a walk in the park.
"I thought, wow, this is harder than I thought it was going to be. Then my second thought was we only have 15 minutes so I better get busy," said Leadership Gainesville Member Gary Bradley.
Alachua County school officials claim the test may be too difficult. But state education officials say Florida students' scores have been steadily improving since the FCAT testing started, because the standards are so high.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Fourth Graders Fed a Meager Meal
- Sunscreen May Be More Important Than You Think
- "Are You Fitter than a Pensioner?"
- Friends and Family of 1st Grader Killed on I-75 Speak Out
- Fifth Grader Absolved of Felony Charges
- A fifth grader is arrested
- Williston Elementary First Graders Open A New Restaurant
- 9th graders on the Gulf Oil Spill
- High Springs 5th Grader Heads To Bible Bee
- After Aneurysm 5th Grader Celebrates Graduation