Supporters of Choices said 14,000 people were without health insurance in Alachua County...
When asked why it has taken so long for people to sign up, Choices said it hard to reach people who are un-insured or can't afford the health care their employer provides.
But they're still trying to meet their goal..
You can sign up online or you can go down to the Alachua County Health Department and sign up.
- Alachua County Commissioners Make a Choice about CHOICES
- A lot more CHOICES
- Right Choice, Wrong Time?
- Changes to County's CHOICES Program
- CHOICES Health Expo
- They No Longer Qualify for CHOICES
- Thousands to Fund New Food Choice
- Growing Into Better Choices
- Commission Report - Recyling Waste, 16th Ave Plans, and CHOICES
- The Future of CHOICES