FDLE Findings Affect Meyer's Case?
As you may remember, Meyer was booked into jail and charged with resisting arrest and disrupting a public function.
The State Attorney's office is now carefully combing through the more than three hundred page report to see if there's anything they could use to support their case.
Meyer's defense attorney, Rob Griscti, has not yet received the complete report but also plans to carefully review the findings.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- UF Students React to Meyer's Resignation
- Urban Meyer's 911 Call
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Urban Meyer's Post-Game Comments
- UF Athletic Director Happy with Meyer's Coaching
- FDLE investigating Gainesville Fraternal Order of Police's finances
- Rulings on Gay Marriage Doesn't Affect Fla Ban
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- Local Woman in Jail After Deputies Find 'Elaborate' Mushroom-Growing Operation
- Deputies: Airport Screeners Find Handgun In Woman's Carry-On Bag