FDLE Findings Affect Meyer's Case?
As you may remember, Meyer was booked into jail and charged with resisting arrest and disrupting a public function.
The State Attorney's office is now carefully combing through the more than three hundred page report to see if there's anything they could use to support their case.
Meyer's defense attorney, Rob Griscti, has not yet received the complete report but also plans to carefully review the findings.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Urban Meyer's 911 Call
- UF Students React to Meyer's Resignation
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- UF Athletic Director Happy with Meyer's Coaching
- Urban Meyer's Post-Game Comments
- The Oil Spill in the Gulf Isn't Directly Affecting North Central Florida...Yet.
- FDLE cuts
- FDLE Releases I-75 Traffic Report
- Local Woman in Jail After Deputies Find 'Elaborate' Mushroom-Growing Operation
- Alligator Finds Home Along Paynes' Prairie Trail