Halloween gives children across the country the chance to dress up and hit the streets for candy.
Here are some tips to make sure your kids stay safe this Halloween...
- It is important for kids to wear bright costumes.
- Carry a flashlight or glow stick.
- Walk on well lit streets and use sidewalk.
- For the little ones...parents it's a good idea to write their name, phone number, and address on an ID card in case they get lost.
-It is very important for parents to check any candy that their kids bring home.
Officers say any homemade product should be thrown away... wrappers that are torn should be thrown away and things that could be opened and re-packaged.
- Halloween Safety
- Tracking Sex Offenders For Halloween Safety
- Halloween Safety Tips From GPD
- Shoppers look for costumes for Halloween.
- First Annual Halloween Howler
- Halloween 2009
- Last Minute Halloween Destinations
- Your Health: How to have a happy (and safe!) Halloween
- Know your Neighbors this Halloween
- Some Sex Offenders Hand Out Candy on Halloween-- And It's Legal