Hawthorne Teacher on Administrative Leave
By Dan Breitwieser, WCJB TV 20 News.
Neal Wollenberger was put on administrative leave October 11th, the day after the incident happened. School officials say it was only his seventh day on the job so he can be fired without cause at the Superintendent's discretion.
According to state law, school officials will not be able to comment what happens Tuesday until November 2nd.
- Pickax Murder Leaves Hawthorne in Shock
- UF Presidents Announces Administrative Changes
- Marion County School District Ranks Third in State for Lowest Administrative Cost
- Gilchrist County Votes to Fire Administrator After 'Unsatisfactory' Job Performance
- The Next Step: Gilchrist County Administrator
- P.K. Yonge Administrators Face Questions in Wake of Molestation 'Incident'
- Police: California Suspect Looked for Administrator
- Hawthorne Disbands Police Department
- Hawthorne's Utility Rates Increase
- HAWTHORNE HOG FEST