Silvestri Trial Continues
Many of the witnesses called to the stand Monday were female friends of Silvestri's former co-defendant Daniel Pistorino.Â Pistorino's ex-girlfriend Tamara House told jurors that she loaned him her car a few hours after the murder, and that he left his leather jacket in the car.
D.N.A. experts say because his jacket has less of Dagly's blood on it than Silvestri's jacket, he couldn't have been the murderer.Â But defense attorneys questioned two of the women about knives that Pistorino owned in the months prior to Dagly's stabbing.
When asked by a defense attorney to describe the knife she saw, Pistorino's friend Kellie Eberlein said, "I don't really know what it looked like. I think it had a black handle and a black blade."
But when asked to describe the knife she saw, Pistorino's Ex-Girlfriend Tamara House said, "It was rainbow wood."
Pistorino pleaded guilty to second degree murder in May and is currently serving 20 years in prison.
Prosecutors told the judge today that he will be called to the stand Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning at the latest to testify against Silvestri.Â Â
By David Hamilton, WCJB TV 20 News
- Key Witness Takes The Stand in Silvestri Trial
- Fulgham Murder Trial Continues
- Jury Selection Continues in Ramgoolie Trial
- Michael Bargo Trial Continues
- Murder Trial Continues
- Mistrial Declared in Silvestri Murder Case
- Silvestri Takes The Stand In His Own Defense
- Jury Selection Continues In Murder Trial
- Clemens Trial Continues in DC
- Trial Continues of Teen Accused of Double Murder