Smash And Grab
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies say around 6:30 this morning four men broke into The Friedman's Jewelry Store in Butler Plaza.
Investigators say this burglary was so thought-out, it can't be the suspects first time breaking into a business. Deputies have a man they say was the look out guyÂ in custody. They say three men busted the glass on the door, went inside the store, shattered jewelry cases, and stole jewelry quickly.
The man arrested today faces charges of first degree armed burglary. The other suspects were last seen driving a blue SLK mercedes.
- Students Arrested for Smashing Chickens
- Woman Arrested for Smashing Displays at Gainesville Walmart
- Columbia County Sheriff's Position Up For Grabs
- School Bus Driver Grabs Student by the Neck
- Three Seats In Levy County Commission Up For Grabs
- $500 million POWERBALL jackpot up for grabs
- Pell Grants Up for Grabs
- "The Avengers" Smash Box Office Records
- Wilbekin Grabs SEC Player Of Week, Gators Rise in Polls
- Gator Soccer Defeats Texas A&M, Grabs Share of SEC Lead