Smash And Grab
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies say around 6:30 this morning four men broke into The Friedman's Jewelry Store in Butler Plaza.
Investigators say this burglary was so thought-out, it can't be the suspects first time breaking into a business. Deputies have a man they say was the look out guyÂ in custody. They say three men busted the glass on the door, went inside the store, shattered jewelry cases, and stole jewelry quickly.
The man arrested today faces charges of first degree armed burglary. The other suspects were last seen driving a blue SLK mercedes.
- Students Arrested for Smashing Chickens
- Three Seats In Levy County Commission Up For Grabs
- Pell Grants Up for Grabs
- School Bus Driver Grabs Student by the Neck
- Columbia County Sheriff's Position Up For Grabs
- "The Avengers" Smash Box Office Records
- UF Football Roundup: Safety Spot Still Up for Grabs, QB Brantley Getting "Swag"
- Roster Spots Up For Grab During Fall Practice
- Gator Soccer Defeats Texas A&M, Grabs Share of SEC Lead
- Wilbekin Grabs SEC Player Of Week, Gators Rise in Polls