Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Extreme Home Makeover
For one little boy in Lake City; who is battling Leukemia; it's exactly what he is going to get thanks to donations and a construction company.
10 year old Andrew Holmes is battling Leukemia for the second time.
When he was three he was diagnosed with the illness and now is going through aggressive chemotherapy to fight the disease again.
Andrew was sharing a room with his two brothers; which could be dangerous because of his weakened immune system; thats when a construction company called Labor Finders stepped in.
They are building Andrew his own room.
"It is something that he really needs especially in the state that he is in right now," says Andrew's father David Holmes. "He is susceptible to infections and things like that so he needs his own room."
Andrew will be playing video games and watching TV; a couple of his favorite things to do, in his very own room within the next couple of weekends.
- Deadline for Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition
- Extreme Home Makeover: Tear Down That Home!
- Surprise Extreme Home Makeover for Elementary School
- Extreme Makeover - Home Edition
- Builder Pep Rally: Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" Chooses Gainesville Family
- Extreme Home Makeover: Demolition Update
- Extreme Home Makeover: They Gotta Eat
- Extreme Home Makeover Rally
- EXTREME HOME MAKEOVER UPDATE