Fan Killed After UF-FSU Game
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
A fan in town for the Florida/Flordia State football game is dead tonight, after he was gunned down in a Gainesville parking garage. Early this morning the 22-year-old was shot while leaving the Southwest Downtown Parking Garage.
Kristopher Arosemena was sitting in right behind his brother Andrew. When police say these two men walked up to the car they were sitting in. Kristopher Arosemena, says "I didn't see them until they got to the window and that's when i put my arm around my brother and said what's the problem here. and before i could say that he pulls out a pistol and shoots my brother right in the head."
Right now some things are still unclear. Police say a man in the black shirt shot Arosemena. But Arosemena's brother says it was the man in the white shirt. If you have any information about who shot Andrew Arosemena, you're asked to call crime stoppers at 372-STOP.
- Police: Gunman killed after shooting at FSU
- Gators Fans Come Out To Watch Annual Spring Football Game
- The Florida Football Fan Game
- Number of Fan Ejections at UF Football Game Hits Season High
- UF Fans Watching game
- Fans excited for football at spring game
- FSU Law Professor Shot And Killed
- Super Bowl Ads Remain a Trending Topic the Day After the Game
- Officials Take Extra Game Day Precautions After Attacks
- After the Game