Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Fifth Grader Absolved of Felony Charges
A Monticello Florida fifth grader boy Florida who was in the midst of a slew of felony charges, is now in school with a load of his back. Johnnie Lee Morris was in second grade when he was arrested on a felony warrant as a result of violent behavior that had happened in his classroom.
His mother had complained that while he was detained by the police, he was held in an adult detention facility. Sheriff's officials maintain that while he was held in the station, away from adult prisoners.
The charges were dropped after a series of hearings decided that he was too young to understand the case against him.
- A fifth grader is arrested
- Teacher's Aide Charged With Second Degree Felony
- Man Faces Felony Charges for Marijuana While Boating
- Mother Leaves Kids Home Alone, Faces Felony Neglect Charges
- Advantage Towing Could Be Facing Felony Charges
- Fifth Garders On the Move in Newberry
- Case of Medicaid Abuse and Fraud Unfolds With Fifth Arrest
- Fifth Grade Graduate Overcomes Obstacles, Achieves Success
- A Lost Treasure On Fifth Avenue
- Friends and Family of 1st Grader Killed on I-75 Speak Out