Fight at Bradford Co. High School
School administers and community leaders met this morning to discuss Thursday's fight that broke out at Bradford County High School...
They discussed Thursday's fight and an incident from last week; a noose was found on a students car.
Now the question on some people's mind; were the two related and were they racially motivated.
Bradford County's Superintendent, Harry Hatcher says the students involved in the noose being placed on the students car and in Thursday fight will be punished.
Even though the thought of racism did not cross Hatcher's mind when he heard of the events, he does admit that racism exists.
Bradford County Sheriff's Deputies did interview witnesses and some students involved in the fight.
No arrests have been made and no charges have been filed by Bradford County Deputies.
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- Mosquitoes are Out and Counties are Fighting Back
- Putnam Co. Has A High Infant Mortality Rate
- Marion Co. Man Fails to Enroll Daughter in School, Says He is a Sovereign Citizen
- Marion Co. Schools See a Decrease in 7th Graders Missing Immunizations
- High School Student Killed During Fight
- School Year Resumes With Changes For Starke Elementary School
- Starke Elementary Closed After Air Tests Show High Levels of Mold
- High speed chase leads to manhunt