Lake Butler Water Problem
The Florida Department of Health in conjunction with the City of Lake Butler has issued a "precautionary boil water notice" for the city due to the identification of bacteriological contamination in the city's water supply. The notice is asking residents to boil all water before they use it for consumption, drinking, or cooking. This notice is ongoing as the two municipal groups find a solution to the problem.
- Gunman in Lake Butler Shooting Spree Left Behind a Note
- Lake Butler Teen Hit By Car On State Road 121
- NOAA Program Sends Lake Butler Teacher to Alaska
- One Man Still In Critical Condition After Shooting In Lake Butler
- Third Victim of Lake Butler Shooting Spree Dies
- Funeral Arrangements for Lake Butler Victims
- Storm water Pollution Problem
- Water Problems in Marion County
- Marion County Water Problems
- Water Levels on Lakes Up, Down?