Lake Butler Water Problem
The Florida Department of Health in conjunction with the City of Lake Butler has issued a "precautionary boil water notice" for the city due to the identification of bacteriological contamination in the city's water supply. The notice is asking residents to boil all water before they use it for consumption, drinking, or cooking. This notice is ongoing as the two municipal groups find a solution to the problem.
- Lake Butler Teen Hit By Car On State Road 121
- Storm water Pollution Problem
- Water Problems in Marion County
- Marion County Water Problems
- Water Levels on Lakes Up, Down?
- Gainesville City Commissioners To Vote On Butler Plaza Annexation
- Gainesville Developer Clark Butler Dies
- Negotations Will Continue Over Butler Plaza's Expansion
- Butler Plaza Plans Move Forward
- Butler Plaza Expansion, I-75 Overpass