NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Residents Say They're Getting Flat Tires From Construction Site
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
The Brytan Development in Southwest Gainesville is supposed to bring more shopping and places to live. But some people living in the area say construction on the development isn't bringing them much but flat tires.
Joe Prager is the president of The Meadows of Kanapaha Homeowners Association. And he says at least fifteen people have reported flat tires from nails left in the road by construction workers who are building The Brytan Development. Prager says, "This is a high number of flat tires for our residents. some families have had four to five flat tires in their own family." Prager thinks speed tables are also contributing to the problem. Because he says as construction trailers ride over the tables, nails fall off. Prager says he's not against the development. He just wants people living in his subdivision to be safe.
- EPA Says No Health Risks in Homes Near Koppers Superfund Site as Residents Allege a Cover-Up
- Alachua County Resident Get's A Big Gift from the County
- Workers Caught Stealing Copper Wire from FBI Construction Site
- Annexation Referendum Gets Mixed Review From Alachua County Residents
- Ocalans Affirm They'll Have Another Triple Crown
- Residents Tired of Rush Hour Traffic Speeding Through Their Neighborhood
- Some Worried About Construction Site In Buck Bay
- Chiefland Construction Site Burglarized Again
- Man Collapses at Biomass Construction Site
- Residents Say the EPA's Clean Up Plan Is Not Enough