Son Charged With Mom's Murder
79-year-old Elizabeth Elliott had been missing since Tuesday, but today Suwannee County Sheriff's Deputies found her remains.
Sheriff's deputies say Elliott's 53-year old son, William Elliot, admitted to murdering his mother. He says he then burned her body, ground up her bones and scattered them through the dirt.
Elliot is being charged with murder.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Son Charged In Mom's Death
- 'Hiccup Girl' on Trial on Murder Charge in Florida
- Murdered Moms
- Gainesville Mom Murdered
- Pastor's Son Offers Little Insight into Tomorrow's Plan
- Trayvon's Mom: Clarify Stand Your Ground Laws
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Woman Doesn't Fear Murder Charge In Florida Case
- Air Force Airwoman Charged in Boyfriend's Murder
- Aguilar Family Believes Son's Remains Have Been Found