Son Charged With Mom's Murder
79-year-old Elizabeth Elliott had been missing since Tuesday, but today Suwannee County Sheriff's Deputies found her remains.
Sheriff's deputies say Elliott's 53-year old son, William Elliot, admitted to murdering his mother. He says he then burned her body, ground up her bones and scattered them through the dirt.
Elliot is being charged with murder.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Son Charged In Mom's Death
- Murdered Moms
- Gainesville Mom Murdered
- Woman Doesn't Fear Murder Charge In Florida Case
- Air Force Airwoman Charged in Boyfriend's Murder
- Pastor's Son Offers Little Insight into Tomorrow's Plan
- Mom Steals From Child's School
- Aguilar Family Believes Son's Remains Have Been Found
- Divorced parents battle over son's life
- Former Police Captain's Son is Shot, Killed