Taser Boy Speaks
Andrew Meyer finally breaks his silence. This morning on the Today Show, Meyer answers his first questions regarding the day of his tasing and it's aftermath. But Andrew Meyer still managed to skirt around one particular issue. He didn't seem to want to answer the question of wether he feels the police used excessive force. He did however, make several public apologies and took responsibility for his outbursts.
"I just wasn't able to maintain my composure. I went to try and ask these questions calmly, but even asking these questions in today's environment, it creates a scene," says Meyer.Â
Meyer also criticizes his peers during an online interview last night, saying they're more concerned with checking their facebook website, than serious political issues.
Thalia Hayden WCJB TV20 News.
- Family Speaks Out Against Taser Use
- Josh Powell Murders: Social Worker Who Dropped Off the Boys Speaks
- Taser Task Force Takes Off
- Officers Cleared in Taser Incident
- Cops on Leave After Tasering Student
- Another Taser Death
- Taser Review Committee Broadens Scope
- Student Taser Aftershocks
- U.F. Taser Reaction