Victim's Family Reacts To Arrest
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
Now that Okpara Nelson has been arrested, the family of Andrew Arosemena may be a step closer to getting justice.
But they say convicting Nelson won't bring their loved one back. Andrew's mother says, what hurts the most is the fact that her son's life ended too soon. Patti Kelleher says, "It would have been different if there was a fight or something. or if he had a gun. but this is senseless. it's cold. it makes me sick."
Arosemena's family says they'd like to thank everyone for their support. Because they couldn't have gotten through this difficult time without the support of the community.
Funeral services for Andrew Arosemena will be in Tallahassee Saturday at two o'clock.
- William Happ Executed for 1986 Murder, Issues Apology to Victim's Family
- Bikers Raise Money for Theater Victim's Family
- 96 Year Old Victim's Family Pleas for Justice...
- A Murder Victim's Family Shares Fond Memories
- "A Pillar in the Community." A Fire Victim's Family Speaks Out
- Accused Child Molester Attacked by Victim's Family
- Murder Victim's Brother Turns Pain into Passion by Helping Others
- Jurors Hear Frantic 911 Call and Victim's Last Words In Austin Jones Murder Trial
- Suspects Take Victim's Clothes In Armed Robbery
- Family Reacts To Legend's Passing