Youth Soccer League Member Charged with Embezzlement
A member of the Big Sun youth soccer league turned herself into Ocala authorities on Monday afternoon. Priscilla A. Bellacase is the custodian of the league's checking account and, according to an investigation conducted by the Ocala Police Department, allegedly wrote and cashed numerous checks to herself that totaled more than 79,000 dollars. The investigation had been going on for three months after an unnamed member of the league's board filed a report that there were discrepancies in the league's funds.
Bellacase has been charged with one count of organized fraud and is being held on a 10,000 dollar bond at the Marion County Jail.
- Scandal Hits Soccer League
- Man Wanted on Columbia Embezzling Charges Arrested After Robbing Ocala Bank
- Pizza Deliverer Embezzles Thousands
- Ocala Man Accused Of Embezzling $600,000 From Company
- Second Person Arrested In $600,000 Ocala Embezzlement Case
- Florida League of Cities Employees Beautify Gainesville Neighborhood
- Strokes in the Youth
- Youth Summit Hopes To Prevent Kids From Going Down The Wrong Path
- Gainesville To Open New Theater For Youth
- Lamb Goes For More Than $82,000 At Ocala Youth Fair