Published December 19th, 2007
Some cities have decked the halls, but others are choosing not to.
WCJB's Anne Imanuel tells us why some are saying, "Ho, ho,ho" while others are saying "Bah, humbug!"
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Gas Prices Lower
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- Thousands of Letter Openers From Around The World On Display
- County Aiming to Hire more Local Businesses
- Buy Local Gainesville Chamber of Commerce
- West Nile Virus Found in Alachua County
- Man Travels Over 300 Miles For Sex
- City Commissioner Walks Through Archer Braid Trail