Published December 19th, 2007
Some cities have decked the halls, but others are choosing not to.
WCJB's Anne Imanuel tells us why some are saying, "Ho, ho,ho" while others are saying "Bah, humbug!"
- Florida Author Visits Library
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- Mandela Mourned as Inspiration in Many Struggles
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit
- Jerky Treats Harming Pets
- Thousands of Letter Openers From Around The World On Display
- A New Beginning for One Jacksonville Family
- Adult Bullying, a Silent Problem
- Gas Prices Lower
- Homicide at Southern Pine Apartments