Imagine gambling for years, only to have the dealer quit the game after he loses once. That's what more and more homeowners in Florida are facing each day in the gamble known as homeowners insurance.
WCJB's David Hamilton explains why one man's story of insurance frustration is also the same for many Floridians.
- Insurance Problems Continue
- State Insurance Fund Stronger Now for Storm Season
- Insurance Affected by Credit
- New Health Insurance Plan
- Low Cost Health Insurance Plan Draws Criticism
- Crist Vetoes Insurance Policy Legislation
- Citizens Insurance Hike
- Insurance Discounts in Jeopardy
- Flood Insurance Help
- Health Insurance Company Requests Third Rate Hike This Month