Man Arrested For Child Pornography
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
A 20-year old Gainesville man is behind bars tonight for child pornography.
An undercover internet sting by Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies and The North Florida Internet Crimes Against Children's Task Force led to the arrest of Eric Poole. Some parents living in The Lake Crossing apartment complex say they're stunned that someone in their gated community had child pornography. And they say this reminds them that you never know who your neighbors are. Kim Strivers, says, "You hear about it on the news all the time. and you don't really think it would be so close to home."
Sheriff's deputies say they found child pornography on Poole's computer. Deputies say they then got a search warrant, and were able to take poole into custody. While searching Poole's apartment deputies also found marijuana and drug paraphenaila. He's now facing those charges on top of the child pornography charges.
- Man Arrested For Child Pornography
- DCF Spokesperson Arrested on Child Pornography Charges
- Child Pornography Arrest
- Man Accused Of Possessing, Distributing Child Pornography
- Correctional Officer Charged With Possession of Child Pornography
- Summerfield Business Owner Charged with Child Pornography
- Lake City Man Arrested for Sexual Battery on a Child
- Pornography Bust Arrests Men Across The Country
- Child Porn Arrest
- Child Porn Arrest In Alachua