NEIGHBORS ARE SHOCKED BY TEENS ARRESTS
Neighbors say they seemed like nice people and were respectful neighbors.
They couldn't believe it when 16-year-old William Myers and eighteen year old James Roberts were arrested for murder.
It was just last week forty four year old Robert Leigh was found slumped over on a bench in front of a store in Ocala.
Myers and Roberts are accused of killing Leigh.
Neighbor Rena McNeil says, "It's pretty scary. It's pretty creepy all at the same time but it just lest us know that it doesn't matter really where you live because we always considered this to be a peaceable neighbor hood. We never had break ins.
Or murder for that matter.
Forty Four year old Robert Leigh was actually headed to Tallahassee to be with his family for the holidays when police say he crossed paths with the teens who took his life with a baseball bat.
By Sarah Pusateri WCJB TV 20 News.
- Neighbors Arrested in Marijuana Grow House Bust
- Alachua County Man Arrested for Allegedly Shooting Neighbor to Death
- Neighbors say man arrested for planning terror attack has autism
- Trayvon Martin's Parents Shocked by Verdict
- Sex Offenders In Your Neighborhood: One Woman's Shocking Discovery
- Residents Shocked by Santa Fe River Flood Levels
- Pickax Murder Leaves Hawthorne in Shock
- Dead Cheerleader's Teammates in Shock
- Man Arrested For Sexual Battery of a Mentally Disabled Teen
- Teen Spends 35 Days in Jail After Mistaken Arrest