Family and friends are mourning the loss of a Newberry teen today, after a tragic car accident friday afternoon. Kaitlin Bailey's funeral service was held this afternoon, where family and friends had the chance to express their sorrow. Police say both the driver, Kaitlin Bailey and passenger, Jacklyn Winceck lost their lives in the crash.
Just three months ago, Kaitlin transferred to Newberry High School. Within that time, she managed to make lasting impressions on her new classmates.
"She was so full of life, she was so high spirited, she was happy all the time," says friend Jamie Harbin.
Kaitlin loved cheer leading, she was an honor student, she had a strong faith in God, and took an active role in her church youth group. Kaitlin Bailey would have turned seventeen on Thursday. Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News.
- Funeral plans set for slain North Florida detective
- Funeral For Ga. Family Killed In Fla. Crash
- Governor Attends Funeral
- Protests at Funerals May Come to an End in Florida if Legislation Passes
- Funeral for Local Marine
- Funeral Preparations
- Pardee's Brother Robbed Before Funeral
- Vincent Funeral
- Columbia County man arrested in connection to funeral home burglary
- Funeral and Memorial Services Announced for Somer Thompson