You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
Three homes in Arredondo Farms in Southwest Gainesville have already been targeted.
One victim says the thieves stole her entire nativity scene, baby Jesus and all.
Its got other residents securing their decorations for fear of losing them too.
Sheriff's deputies say you may want to keep your decorations close to your home where you can see them best. Once your lawn ornaments go missing, they say you'll probably never see them again.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- Protecting Your Home while You're Away for the Holiday
- Charter Amendment One was Defeated. What does this mean for Gainesville's Businesses.
- One Thing you Won't See in Downtown Ocala this Holiday Season
- Rain Means Profits For One Area Business
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- Grafitti in Northwest Gainesville - What's the Green Mean?
- Grinch Strikes Bertie Heating And Air
- Grinches who Stole Packages Behind Bars
- Grinch Breaks Into House and Steals Gifts Under Tree
- Governor's Office Accidentally Sends Thank-You Letter to White Supremacist