Authorities Continue Searching For Missing Dixie County Woman
A Dixie County woman has been missing for over three weeks, so authorities are now offering a reward for anyone who can help solve the case.
60-year-old Judith Osteen of Old Town was last seen at the house she shares with her sister on December 15th.
Her sister told authorities that a man entered their house during the night, and kidnapped Judith.
Investigators are now offering a $3,500 reward to anyone who knows where she is.
They are also now using a helicopter and boats to search for her in the air and water.
"We've searched the entire eastern half of Dixie County all the way up until Lafayette County. FWC has provided two boats on the water. They have went from the Rock Bluff area all the way to the Suwannee River, where the Suwannee River meets the gulf," said Capt. Chad Reed of the Dixie County Sheriff's Office.
Investigators say Osteen spent a lot of time on the internet, so detectives are tracking down all of her internet friends to see if any of them know who took her and where she is.
By David Hamilton/WCJB TV 20 News
- Authorities Search For Missing Teen Mother
- Authorities Searching For Suspects Who Raped An Ocala Woman
- Father of Missing Student Continues Searching for His Son
- Community Search for Missing Marion County Man
- Search Continues for Missing Man
- Search Continues For Missing Girl
- Body of Missing Woman Found in Marion County
- Suwannee County Missing Woman Update
- Missing Alachua County Woman Found Alive Just Yards Away From Her Home
- Two-Vehicle Crash on Hwy 441; Authorities Still Searching for Driver