Five Year Old Dies in Fire
The neighbors rescued an infant, firefighters saved a three year old, but a five year old girl was left inside.
Firefighters say Zooey Walters was probably hiding in the house because she was scared. When they found her body, she was lifeless.
The City Fire Marshal says it looks like the fire started in the kitchen and is not being considered suspicious.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- 89 Year Old Man Dies in House Fire
- Benefit for Five- Year-Old Boy with Cancer
- Five Children Die in Citra House Fire
- The 96 year old woman from Newberry who was brutally attacked in July, died today...
- 19-year-old Dies During Hiking Accident in Jonesville
- 18-year-old Dies After Shooting at Ex-Girlfriend and Officers
- Raceway Says 15 Year Old Race Car Driver Died
- 15-Year-Old Dies at Bubba Raceway - Too Young to Be on Track?
- Fire kills 75 year old woman and at least 44 dogs
- 8-Year-Old Boy Set on Fire While Playing in Neighbors' Yard