Five Year Old Dies in Fire
The neighbors rescued an infant, firefighters saved a three year old, but a five year old girl was left inside.
Firefighters say Zooey Walters was probably hiding in the house because she was scared. When they found her body, she was lifeless.
The City Fire Marshal says it looks like the fire started in the kitchen and is not being considered suspicious.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- 89 Year Old Man Dies in House Fire
- 9-year-old boy dies in Hog Valley fire
- 4-year-old dies after being strangled by 11-year-old, according to deputies
- Five Children Die in Citra House Fire
- Crash on Waldo Road Kills Five-Year-Old Girl
- Benefit for Five- Year-Old Boy with Cancer
- Raceway Says 15 Year Old Race Car Driver Died
- 15-Year-Old Dies at Bubba Raceway- Too Young to Be on Track?
- 18-year-old Dies After Shooting at Ex-Girlfriend and Officers
- 19-year-old Dies During Hiking Accident in Jonesville