Math Club May Suffer Because of Rezoning
Alachua County School Board officials have not let the rezoning issue rest, and that has many students, teachers, and parents at Buchholz upset; particularly those involved in the schools highly competetive math club. They fear the plan will limit competition and diminish the clubs level of participation.
WCJB's Stacey Samuel spoke with the teacher in charge of the club's activities.
- FCAT Results Show Improvement in Third-Grade Math Skills
- Eastside Students Score High in Math Competition
- Rezoning the One Stop Homeless Center
- School Re-Zoning
- School Rezoning to Affect Magnet Programs
- Rezoning Issue In Starke
- Hawthorne Votes to Rezone Land in Exchange for Ownership
- Christmas Tree Sales Down Because of Florida Heat
- Universal Ejects Fla. Man Because of T-shirt
- Gainesville Police Officer Steps Down Because of Internal Investigation