Too Close For Comfort?
It's an issue thats making a lot of noise and tonight, airport officials are trying to quiet the community. County, city, and airport leaders gathered to discuss a new airport noise study, and community members had a chance to react to the plan.
The workshop was supposed to be about dealing with the noise surrounding Gainesville Regional Airport, but many residents say a bigger problem is low flying aircraft.
"In one of my letters to the city manager I said I pray that an aircraft doesn't have a hazard or incident over our neighborhood," says a concerned resident.
People in the surrounding neighborhoods say they've been seeing low flying aircrafts more often, especially since December. Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News.
- Robber Gets Too Comfortable
- Too Much, Too Soon
- Homeschoolers Get Recess, Friends and Art too
- Too Many Students in Class
- Too Much "Free" Parking
- Too Young to Tell
- As Buildings Go UP, the Economy Does Too...
- Two Separate Robbery Shootings, With Too Many Similarities
- Mud Bogging Event Comes Too Soon For Grieving Family
- Has the bullying gone too far?