Too Close For Comfort?
It's an issue thats making a lot of noise and tonight, airport officials are trying to quiet the community. County, city, and airport leaders gathered to discuss a new airport noise study, and community members had a chance to react to the plan.
The workshop was supposed to be about dealing with the noise surrounding Gainesville Regional Airport, but many residents say a bigger problem is low flying aircraft.
"In one of my letters to the city manager I said I pray that an aircraft doesn't have a hazard or incident over our neighborhood," says a concerned resident.
People in the surrounding neighborhoods say they've been seeing low flying aircrafts more often, especially since December. Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News.
- Robber Gets Too Comfortable
- Girl Scouts Troop Makes Comfort Kits for Girls in Africa
- Tim Tebow comforts family when man has apparent heart attack
- Too Much, Too Soon
- Did A Dad Go Too Far When He Allegedly Threatened his Daughter's Bullies?
- Never Too Young To Learn How To Swim
- New Laws Too Late For North Central Florida Charity
- Too Many Cats
- 15-Year-Old Dies at Bubba Raceway- Too Young to Be on Track?
- Gators Too Much for LSU, Pick Up 21st Straight Win