D-TV For Dummies Part 1
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
By this time next year television will change forever. On February 17th 2009 television stations around the country will switch from the old method of transmitting TV signals known as analog to digital.
The change is confusing for lots of viewers. So over the next two nights our Gavin Johnson presents "D-TV for dummies." Everything you need to know to make the switch go smoothly at your house.
- D-TV For Dummies Part 2
- DTV Switch- The Final Countdown
- Fla. Inmate Tries To Escape By Putting Dummy In Bed
- Smoke Covers Parts of Ocala National Forest
- Phones Down In Parts Of Alachua County
- Budget Cuts to Universities Part II
- Budget Cuts to Schools Part I
- Making It -- Part 3
- The World of a Child Predator - Part 1
- Part Two of U.F. President Bernie Machen's exclusive interview with WCJB