Fake Gun Leads to Shooting
Published February 13th, 2008
Investigators tell us the man was shot in the face by someone he knows.
But in this video, WCJB's Anne Imanuel tells us its a story with a twist because the victim may actually be the one who faces charges.
- Routine Arrest Leads to Stolen Police Gun
- Fla. Teens Charged with Shooting BB Gun at Driver
- Talking Gun Safety After Sandy Hook Shooting
- Gun bill shoots through legislature
- Shooting Leads to Captain's Death and Man in Serious Condition at Shands
- Argument Over Texting Leads To Fatal Shooting Inside Movie Theater
- Police Find Gun Believed Used in CA College Shooting
- Fake Bomb Device Found At Ocala Movie Theater Belonged To UCF Student
- UF Students Outraged By Fake Facebook Profiles
- Fake UF Football Tickets