Man Sets Condo On Fire
They say they're not sure why 21 year old James Chambless started the blaze or why he refused to leave.
Police say once they got into his condo, Chambless attacked officers and they had to Taser him before they could arrest him.
Chambless is a University of Florida student.
He faces charges of arson and battery on a law enforcement officer.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- Ocala Man Kills Self, Sets Home and Barn on Fire
- Man Sets House On Fire To Kill Family
- Man Set On Fire On Christmas Day
- Man Sets House on Fire, Kills Responding Deputy
- Florida man believed dead after setting building on fire
- Law Enforcement on the Lookout for Person Responsible for Setting Squad Cars on Fire
- 8-Year-Old Boy Set on Fire While Playing in Neighbors' Yard
- Woman Arrested for Setting Fire to Her Own House
- Arsonist Sets 4 Fires in Columbia County