Man Sets Condo On Fire
They say they're not sure why 21 year old James Chambless started the blaze or why he refused to leave.
Police say once they got into his condo, Chambless attacked officers and they had to Taser him before they could arrest him.
Chambless is a University of Florida student.
He faces charges of arson and battery on a law enforcement officer.
Anne Imanuel, WCJB TV20 News
- A Women Fears For Her Life After The Man Who Allegedly Set Her Property On Fire Is Out Of Jail.
- Ocala Man Kills Self, Sets Home and Barn on Fire
- Man Sets House On Fire To Kill Family
- Man Set On Fire On Christmas Day
- Arsonist Sets 4 Fires in Columbia County
- Woman Arrested for Setting Fire to Her Own House
- 8-Year-Old Boy Set on Fire While Playing in Neighbors' Yard
- County Commission To Hear Condo Proposal
- Stadium Club Condos Behind Schedule
- Location of Condos is Key