Shani Muhammad, WCJB TV 20 News.
Marion County Sheriff's Deputies are still trying to figure out what went wrong during an argument that left one Ocala man dead. 24 year old Travis Flowers was on 24th avenue in Ocala, where he apparently met with three other people before bullets were fired.
"I was kind of in shock.", said Michael Nardone, who lives right across the street from where Flowers' body was discovered, and he says on any given day at any hour different people would be seen coming and going from that house.
"Cars coming in and out, turning around in their driveway all hours of the night and they're partying there every weekend all the time."
Deputies say Flowers went to the house where he got into an argument with three people. one of the three shot Flowers on the front lawn. The sheriff's office received a 911 call from the home around 10:00 pm. Flowers was then transported to Munroe Regional Medical Center where he later died.
Major Chris Blair showed up Friday as deputies executed a search warrant on the property. "Units responded to an investigation of a homicide or shooting so at this point right now," said Mjr. Blair, "we're in the early stages of the investigation we're interviewing witnesses and persons who once lived here at this location."
Deputies said the shooter fired five shots at flowers, and at least one in the chest. As of this morning investigators are interviewing those involved. they are being described as males in their late teens.
- Murder Suicide Investigation in Cross City
- Levy County Murder Investigation
- Ocala Murder Investigation
- Investigators Searching For Gainesville Woman's Murderer
- Detectives Investigate Murder-Suicide
- Gainesville Police Investigating Fourth Murder this Year Near Southern Pines Apartments
- Son Charged With Murdering His Own Father, Police Investigating Motive
- Gilchrist County Murder Investigation Continues
- Murder Investigation Hits A Wall
- Columbia County Murder Investigation