The Price of Freedom
In the final part of our series "The Price of Freedom," WCJB'S Thalia Hayden takes us down memory lane with a veteran in his golden years, who still lives with a daily reminder of his days at war.
70-year-old Albert Linden has had more than 40 years to deal with his injury from the Vietnam War. He also has some valuable insight for the new generation of wounded soldiers. He says it may be a different war, but certain scars heal the same.
- The Price of Freedom
- Clay Calvert Talks Freedom of the Press
- Pathways to Freedom Exhibit on Display at Santa Fe College
- Door Represents Obstacles, Freedom for LGBT Community
- Wings Of Freedom Tour In Ocala
- WINGS OF FREEDOM
- Long road to freedom, museum's latest exhibit
- Iraqi Freedom War Monument vandalized
- "Defenders of Freedom" mural wall in Dunnellon remembers veterans
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit