The Price of Freedom
Sometimes we hear the stories of wounded soldiers who return from war, only to find themselves on the street, homeless and hopeless. But there are also many stories of hope. Despite physical obstacles, many injured veterans continue to lead successful, fulfilling, happy lives.
In a three part series, WCJB's Thalia Hayden takes us into the homes and hearts of three wounded soldiers, sharing their stories of life after war.
- The Price of Freedom
- Clay Calvert Talks Freedom of the Press
- Pathways to Freedom Exhibit on Display at Santa Fe College
- Door Represents Obstacles, Freedom for LGBT Community
- Wings Of Freedom Tour In Ocala
- WINGS OF FREEDOM
- Long road to freedom, museum's latest exhibit
- Iraqi Freedom War Monument vandalized
- "Defenders of Freedom" mural wall in Dunnellon remembers veterans
- Prices of Dairy Products to Rise, Farmers Benefit