It's been ten days since investigators say a Lake City woman was intentionally killed by her boyfriend.
Friends of 32-year-old Pamela Pafford say the family wants him caught.
Authorities say 24-year-old Michael Philpot ran into Pafford's car on February 18th, causing the deadly accident.
Investigators think Philpot may be headed for Orlando, but while they're searching for him, the Pafford family is trying to recover.
Family friends say Pafford's 7-year old son, Jordan Gibbons, who was also in the car, was moved to a hospital in Jacksonville.
Lake City officials say they've extended their search, they're confident they'll catch up with him very soon. Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News
- Still Searching For Cameron Lissimore's Killer
- Two-Vehicle Crash on Hwy 441; Authorities Still Searching for Driver
- 22 Years Later: Still Searching for Tiffany Sessions
- Still Searching for Haleigh Cummings 3 years Later
- Zimmerman Trial: Hearing Over Audio Experts Still Undecided
- Scott Still Undecided on Florida University Tuition
- Red Cross Volunteers Still Reaching Out to Residents
- Florida License Plates Still Need To Be Approved
- Investigators Search for a Missing 16-year-old
- The University of Florida is Supporting the Search for Missing Student