It's been ten days since investigators say a Lake City woman was intentionally killed by her boyfriend.
Friends of 32-year-old Pamela Pafford say the family wants him caught.
Authorities say 24-year-old Michael Philpot ran into Pafford's car on February 18th, causing the deadly accident.
Investigators think Philpot may be headed for Orlando, but while they're searching for him, the Pafford family is trying to recover.
Family friends say Pafford's 7-year old son, Jordan Gibbons, who was also in the car, was moved to a hospital in Jacksonville.
Lake City officials say they've extended their search, they're confident they'll catch up with him very soon. Thalia Hayden, WCJB TV20 News
- Still Searching for Haleigh Cummings 3 years Later
- Family Says Child Deceased, Officials Still Searching
- Still Searching For Cameron Lissimore's Killer
- Two-Vehicle Crash on Hwy 441; Authorities Still Searching for Driver
- 22 Years Later: Still Searching for Tiffany Sessions
- MCSO: deputies still searching for clues to solve Ronnie Damon's homicide
- Confusion Plaguing "Obamacare" Still Major Hurdle in Florida
- Zimmerman Trial: Hearing Over Audio Experts Still Undecided
- Florida License Plates Still Need To Be Approved
- Scott Still Undecided on Florida University Tuition