By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
The bubble has certainly burst on the housing market in North Central Florida. The number of homes sold last month dropped 43% from two Februaries ago.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports, a growing number of sellers are having to lower their prices.
- The Affordable Care Act: What You Need To Know
- Rubio Discusses Impact of Affordable Care Act on Businesses
- Governor Scott Issues "Affordability Challenge" to State Colleges
- Gov. Scott Says Families Can't Afford Tuition Hike
- Arbor House reopens under direction of St. Francis House
- Feast at the Fire House
- Wage Theft Bill Moves Past House Judiciary Panel
- House Approves Bill to Speed Up Capital Punishment
- Officials Investigate Clearwater House Fire
- $5.5 Million Towards Housing Homeless Veterans