By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
The bubble has certainly burst on the housing market in North Central Florida. The number of homes sold last month dropped 43% from two Februaries ago.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports, a growing number of sellers are having to lower their prices.
- Governor Scott Issues "Affordability Challenge" to State Colleges
- Gov. Scott Says Families Can't Afford Tuition Hike
- Feast at the Fire House
- Wage Theft Bill Moves Past House Judiciary Panel
- House Approves Bill to Speed Up Capital Punishment
- Grow Houses Evolve
- CRIME HOUSE
- St. Francis House Breaking the Law for Humanity
- Ronald McDonald House Sees Decrease in Donations
- Belleview House Fire