By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
The bubble has certainly burst on the housing market in North Central Florida. The number of homes sold last month dropped 43% from two Februaries ago.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports, a growing number of sellers are having to lower their prices.
- ACA Deadline Nears, Young Adults Hesitate to Sign Up
- The Affordable Care Act: What You Need To Know
- Rubio Discusses Impact of Affordable Care Act on Businesses
- ObamaCare Deadline March 31st, Extension For Some
- Restaurant Bills Charging Health Care Fees
- North Central Florida Residents Sign Up For the Affordable Care Act As Deadline Approaches
- CHOICES Closing Their Doors
- Future Of The 400 Building
- Too Poor For ObamaCare?
- State Officials Head to Nation's Capitol with Obamacare Concerns