County Commissioners Approve Road Repairs
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
A plan to improve some of the worst roads in Alachua County got the green light Tuesday night.
Allachua County commissioners had to finalize their list of projects. But WCJB's Gavin Johnson tells before they voted, commissioners wanted to understand the recommendations county staffers made.
- Alachua County Voters Will Decide How to Fund Road Repairs
- Marion County Commissioners Approve Panhandling Ordinance
- Alachua County Commissioners Approve Gas Tax Increase
- County Commissioners Paving the Way for Surtax Intended to Fund Road Improvements
- Financial Pothole in Repairing Roads
- Williston Road Repairs Completed
- 2nd Avenue Road Repair Update
- Road Repair Tax Update
- Gainesville Neighborhood Offers To Pay Higher Taxes To Repair Roads
- Gainesville City Commissioners Approve $100K Streetcar Study