Dangerous Area For Drivers
By Gavin Johnson WCJB TV20 News
Did the sunny weather today, cause a car crash?
Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies tell us, there have been at least four car crashes at the same intersection.
They say due the sun shines right into the drivers eyes there.
Six people-- including three children were injured Sunday evening after highway patrol troopers say this van turned off of Northwest 97 Boulevard and hit this SUV. Troopers say the driver did stop at the stop sign but didn't see the other vehicle as he pulled out.
But troopers say the sun may not have been entirely to blame for this accident. But they do say this is a dangerous area for drivers.
Fortunately, all the people involved in the crash are in stable condition. We know of no plans to make changes to that intersection, so troopers advise drivers just be careful.
- Family Spotlight 6/10/10 "Dangerous Drivers"
- The Dangers of a Drug Named "Molly "
- "Thigh Gap:" A Dangerous New Trend
- Dangerous Habit of Smoking Alcohol Gains Popularity
- Truck Bed Dangers
- Dangerous Conditions on the Santa Fe River
- Dangerous Love Triangle Lands Man in Jail
- Einstein School Given Alternative School Rating and Is Not in Danger of Closing
- Bus Stop Safety- Dangerous Intersection in Trenton
- UF Health Physicians Warn of Dangers of Tylenol Overdose