Drunk Driving Legislation
Published March 9th, 2008
The bill is named in memory of a North Central Florida woman's daughter. She says had this law been around eight years ago, her little girl would still be alive.
In this video, WCJB's Anne Imanuel reports.
- Mother Who Lost Child to Drunk Driving Speaks Out
- With Start of Football Season, Comes Police Crackdown on Drunk Driving
- Officers Cracking Down On Drunk Driving
- Fla. Teen Cited For DUI For Driving Golf Cart Drunk
- Man Sentenced To Prison For Drunk Driving
- Legislative Review Santa Fe College
- Protests at Funerals May Come to an End in Florida if Legislation Passes
- Alachua County Legislative Delegation Annual Meeting
- Teachers and Legislators Work to Find Ways to Combat Cyber Bullying
- Annual "Alachua County Legislative Delegation" Hearing