By Dan Breitwieser, WCJB TV 20 News.
The process began January 29th with primary voters making their selections in the voting booth. Your vote then determined how many delegates each presidential candidate receives at the national convention. Saturday, the delegates being sent to the Democratic National Convention were selected.
Susan Bottcher and Richard Perry were selected to support Barack Obama. Staci Fox and Jimmy Johnson are representing Hillary Clinton. State Representative Debbie Boyd is the lone representative for John Edwards. Boyd says she was asked by the state party to run unopposed for this spot. Horacio Sierra is an alternate delegate for Hillary Clinton.
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Election Day 2013: Weller Wins Another Term in High Springs, McIntosh Incumbents Re-elected
- Marion County Day Before Election
- Election Day Over, But Vote Counting Continues
- Small City Big Politics: Election Day in City of Alachua
- Days After Election, Florida's Votes Finally Counted
- Senator Moves for More Election Accountability in the State
- New Charter Amendment on Mayoral Elections' Ballot
- Voter Registration Deadline For Primary Election Right Around The Corner
- City Elections Could Be Cancelled