Lake City Damage
It's the calm after the storm in Lake City, but the real work begins tomorrow as people deal with the aftermath. Columbia County officials say it's been a very long day, and they're expecting tomorrow to be even longer. With more than fifty homes damaged, and at least a dozen businesses destroyed, officials say they're now trying to pick up the pieces.
This morning, though, nature's fury ripped through Lake City, leaving many people injured and homeless. WCJB's Thalia Hayden talked exclusively with one family that says their lives have been turned upside down, along with their home.
- Tornado Damage in Lake City
- Neighbors cleaning up after strong thunderstorms damage homes in Lake City
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager
- Lake City Police Chief and City Manager Aren't Going Anywhere
- Suspect in Death of Lake City Man is at Large
- Lake City Pastor Speaks Out About His Church's Nativity Scene
- Search For Missing Lake City Skydiver Turns Into Recovery Operation
- End of 2012 Atlantic Hurricane Season, Doesn't Mean an End to Recovery in Lake City
- Man Says Devil Made Him Assault Girl According to Lake City Police
- Lake City Residents Waiting for Relief After Debby