Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Local Business Owner and Accomplice Arrested in Murder of Coworker
In what appears to have been a business dispute gone bad, one man is dead and the residents in the quiet Madison Pointe Apartment complex are still shocked.
Gainesville Police say 38-year-old Corey Pryor allegedly shot his victim following an altercation over money.
An undisclosed source has identified Vearl Ingram as the victim.
Police say Pryor then called a friend --43-year-old Bruce Davis-- to help dispose of the evidence.
GPD officer, Summer Hallett, says "The co-defendant assists the suspect in driving the body out to levy county an where they disposed of the body in a swampy, muddy area." Davis is charged with being an accessory in the murder after the fact. both are in custody. Pryor is charged with one count of murder.
- Local Business Owner on ABC's "Shark Tank"
- Local business owner posts controversial signs
- Business Owners & Doctors Are Welcoming Back Students
- Proposed City Ordinance Has Business Owners Concerned
- Business Owner At Odds With CRA Over Improvements To Sixth Street
- Downtown Ocala Business Owners: Renovation Troubles are "Worth It"
- Downtown Business Owners Send Letter To City, Opposing Free Parking Elimination
- Vendors and Business Owners Ready for Gainesville Art Festival
- Summerfield Business Owner Charged with Child Pornography
- Tow Lot Owner: Arrest Unfair