Local Business Owner and Accomplice Arrested in Murder of Coworker
In what appears to have been a business dispute gone bad, one man is dead and the residents in the quiet Madison Pointe Apartment complex are still shocked.
Gainesville Police say 38-year-old Corey Pryor allegedly shot his victim following an altercation over money.
An undisclosed source has identified Vearl Ingram as the victim.
Police say Pryor then called a friend --43-year-old Bruce Davis-- to help dispose of the evidence.
GPD officer, Summer Hallett, says "The co-defendant assists the suspect in driving the body out to levy county an where they disposed of the body in a swampy, muddy area." Davis is charged with being an accessory in the murder after the fact. both are in custody. Pryor is charged with one count of murder.
- Small Business Owner Struggles To Find Workers
- FL Lt. Governor Carlos Lopez-Cantera Visits Ocala Business Owners
- Local Business Owner on ABC's "Shark Tank"
- Local Business Owners Sound Off on Looming Zoning Changes
- Local business owner posts controversial signs
- Proposed City Ordinance Has Business Owners Concerned
- Business Owner At Odds With CRA Over Improvements To Sixth Street
- Downtown Ocala Business Owners: Renovation Troubles are "Worth It"
- Local Business Owner Expanding After ABC's Shark Tank Success
- Downtown Business Owners Say Homeless Problem is Out of Control- Who's To Blame?