Medical Community Backs Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
They started a foundation to honor their son, and their mission is to build a hospital just for children. Medical experts explain that the medical care a child needs is very different from adult care. So local pediatricians are sounding their support.
One local pediatrician who has been galvanizing the effort, Dr. Marci Slayton,"It took the tragic death of this perfectly healthy little boy to bring us all together."
It costs upwards of $300-million dollars to build a hospital, the Ferrero's are working to raise $30 million dollars of it. There will be a major announcement on Wednesday.
You can find more information at www.sebastianferrero.org
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- UF Shands Children's Hospital Opens New Entrance
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- 7th Annual Noche De Gala Has Guests "Amped"
- Noche de Gala Kickoff Event
- Free Backpacks For Back to School
- One little boy is bringing his wish back to Gainesville