No More Juvenile Drug Court Program
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
While state lawmakers in Tallahassee are discussing cuts to the state budge, some of those changes are going to be felt here in North Central Florida.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports a program designed to give troubled youth a second chance is now finding itself in trouble.
- Juvenile Crime Drops, Community Programs Help
- Drug Court an Alternative to Jail Time for Some Offenders
- More than 50 People Arrested for Drugs in Marion County
- Americans Pay More for Prescription Drugs
- Columbia County Logistics Program Needs More Funds
- UF Digital Arts Program Teaches Students To Be More Like Steve Jobs
- Florida Supreme Court Upholds State's Drug Law
- Florida Supreme Court Seeking 63 More Judgeships
- Navy Ships Recover More than $95 Million in Drugs
- Juvenile Assesment Center Closing