No More Juvenile Drug Court Program
By Gavin Johnson, WCJB TV20 News
While state lawmakers in Tallahassee are discussing cuts to the state budge, some of those changes are going to be felt here in North Central Florida.
WCJB's Gavin Johnson reports a program designed to give troubled youth a second chance is now finding itself in trouble.
- Juvenile Crime Drops, Community Programs Help
- Court Stays Execution to Consider Drug Argument
- Drug Court an Alternative to Jail Time for Some Offenders
- More than 50 People Arrested for Drugs in Marion County
- Americans Pay More for Prescription Drugs
- Study Shows Juveniles More Apt to Make False Confessions
- UF Digital Arts Program Teaches Students To Be More Like Steve Jobs
- Columbia County Logistics Program Needs More Funds
- Florida Supreme Court Upholds State's Drug Law
- Court Says No to Generic Drug Design Lawsuits