Opening of Bob Graham Center for Public Service Gives Pause to Former Governors
Five former governors were on the campus of the University of Florida today for the grand opening of the "Bob Graham Center for Public Service."
It's a rare event to have this many state leaders in one place. They led the state in different eras and while all but one share the same democratic party affiliation, but they all agree the state's financial situation is grim. Meeting on the campus of their alma mater was a perfect opportunity for graham and his counterparts to deliberate the state of Florida affairs.
Former Florida governor, Hon. Buddy McKay, "Florida is on a roller coaster, we have everything tied to growth and what's happening to us now is a very good example of when the roller coaster comes off the rails."
The center for public service is currently open to undergraduate students interested in civics and public policy. They hope to open a graduate program in 2009.
- Bob Graham Center for Public Service Nominations
- TV 20's Bob William;s Honored for Community Service
- "Bob's River Place" Will Stay Open Upon Meeting Permits
- Residents Fight to Keep "Bob's River Place" Open
- "Bob's River Place" Open For Play As Usual
- Public Service Commissions Chairman Finally Breaks Silence
- The Cancer Center Opens at North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Public Hearing Over Proposed Treatment Center
- Archer Braid Trail, Officially Open To Public
- Funeral Services for Horse Rehab Center Explosion Victim